thirty bees forum

Problem following upgrade to 1.0.8

movieseals

Question

I get a 500 error and the log shows me the following:

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Configuration' not found in /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Encryptor.php:135
Stack trace:
#0 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Encryptor.php(60): EncryptorCore::getCipherTool()
#1 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/exception/PrestaShopException.php(156): EncryptorCore::getInstance()
#2 /home/zbookstore/public_html/config/config.inc.php(86): PrestaShopExceptionCore->displayMessage()
#3 [internal function]: {closure}(Object(Error))
#4 {main}
  thrown in /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Encryptor.php on line 135

At line 135, Encryptor shows:         $algo = (int) Configuration::get('PS_CIPHER_ALGORITHM');

However, in Configuration, the PS_CIPHER_ALGORITHM is indeed defined at line 110:

const CIPHER_ALGORITHM = 'PS_CIPHER_ALGORITHM';

Any help is appreciated.  Currently site is down and unable to login.

11 answers to this question

There's some error during bootstrap. It might not be related to Configuration class at all, you need to figure out root cause first. Start by changing line 85 in /config/config.inc.php to

d([
	$e->getMessage(), 
	$e->getCode(), 
	$e->getTrace(), 
	$e->getFile(), 
	$e->getLine()
]);

That will tell you more

Now I am getting this instead:

[03-Jun-2019 18:27:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Interface 'Core_Foundation_Database_EntityInterface' not found in /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/ObjectModel.php on line 37
[03-Jun-2019 18:27:31 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Configuration' not found in /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Encryptor.php:135
Stack trace:
#0 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Encryptor.php(60): EncryptorCore::getCipherTool()
#1 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/exception/PrestaShopException.php(98): EncryptorCore::getInstance()
#2 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/ErrorHandler.php(192): PrestaShopExceptionCore->displayMessage()
#3 [internal function]: ErrorHandlerCore->shutdown()
#4 {main}
  thrown in /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Encryptor.php on line 135

Source file: modules/advdebug/bootstrap.php

27:
28:  private $debugEnabled = false;
29:  private $moduleEnabled = null;
30:  private $key;
31:
32:  private function __construct($key) {
33:    $this->key = $key;
34:  }
35:
36:  public static function createInstance($asciiKey) {
37:    if (! is_null(static::$instance)) {
38:      throw new Exception('Instance already initiated');
39:    }
40:    static::$instance = new Bootstrap($asciiKey);
41:    return static::$instance;
42:  }
43:
44:  public static function getInstance() {
45:    if (is_null(static::$instance)) {
46:      throw new Exception('Instance not initiated');
47:    }
48:    return static::$instance;
49:  }
50:
51:  public function isEnabled() {
52:    if (! $this->debugEnabled) {
53:      return false;
54:    }
55:
56:    if (is_null($this->moduleEnabled)) {

I wonder - how did you perform the upgrade? Manually, or did you use coreupdater? From what version?

Because I can't understand how you've managed to get to this particular error. For advdebug to not be initialized, you would need to delete or modify config/defines_custom.inc.php file. And neither coreupder or tbupder does this (I believe), and why would you do it manually?

I used core updater to perform the update.  But it broke one of my modules, which I need.  In the forums, there was a suggestion that in order to keep this module working, one could update to 1.0.8 but use the 1.0.7 configuration.php file until the issue is resolved in a future version of TB. It is something to do with this: "problem in tb core with incorrect escaping of configuration value. This module stores serialized json object into configuration table. Due to improper escaping, this json can't be decoded when read back from the configuration. That triggers cascade of errors and problems, one of them manifests as smarty notices."

I looked at the commits and it does not appear to have been fixed so far as far as I can tell.