thirty bees forum

Unwanted accesses

israelans

Good afternoon everyone!
I migrated a few Prestashop stores to Thirtybees over time and I've noticed something interesting.
All stores serve 1 country and when they were Prestashop, in Google analytics 99.9% of hits to this store came from their country of origin.
When migrated, the volume of accesses by other countries increased enormously.
Example:
Shop A
Platform: Prestashop 1.6 / Source: Brazil / Analytics: 99.9% Brazil
A After The Migration:
Pataforma: Thirtybees 1.0.8 / Origin: Brazil / Analytics: 60% Brazil (40% USA)

Shop B
Platform: Prestashop 1.6 / Source: Brazil / Analytics: 99.9% Brazil
Store B after migration:
Pataforma: Thirtybees 1.0.8 / Source: Brazil / Analytics: 58% Brazil (42% Lithuania)

----

Is there anything in Thirtybees that favors these hits?
One of the stores I returned to Prestashop and incredibly the external accesses ceased.
It is too much coincidence.

>> In case of store A, the accesses come from Clifton and all are directed to the administrative page <<

I am creating this article as a knowledge. I would like to understand more and if anyone has already gone through this.

Are the TB sites on the same host and server?  How are you currently blocking countries on you old site?

Did you mark which countries to sell to in TBs?  is Brazil enabled?

image.thumb.png.aba77eb02f4a00a019727abc1811b585.png

Edited by Factor

@Factor

If you enable Geolocation, you inhibit the analysis of some tools like GTmetrix, Google Structured Data Testing Tools.
All this country setting and geolocation I understand and know how to do. I have been working with Prestashop since it was created.
I would like to understand why, after I migrated a Prestashop store to Thirtybees these hits started to emerge.
In one of them, I undo the migration, returning to Prestashop just to confirm my opinion.
And in Prestashop these accesses have stopped and exist.
That's where I came to doubt:
Is there something in Thirtybees that allows for greater access, higher indexing, greater store exposure?
And why access is just Admin?

I fell in love with Thirtybees. I am not putting fault, it is only a doubt and learning character.
Without wanting to punish the prestashop 1.6, but I think the Thirtybees much higher than the PS16 the point of sending a question (in the past) to the administrator as to whether in the future we would not see one of PS1.7 Fork made by Thirtybees 🙂

Hello @lesley,How are you my friend!

I'm using the Thirtybees module.
Let me try to detail the case ... As I am from Brazil, all the stores I use sell in Brazil and have access from Brazil.
I had 6 stores in Prestashop 1.6, but at 1 year, I moved 3 of these stores to Thirtybees.
I noticed considerable differences in Google Analytics review.
Stores when they were Prestashop had majority access to Brazil. When I started using Thirtybees, access from other countries began to emerge massively.

I'm sending 2 Prints from 2 stores.
CASE 1 (store 1), I have massive access to Clifton and Chicago. When I analyze the pages accessed by these cities, 90% is directed to "admin". I got to change the admin path, but the access attempts remain.

CASE 2 (store 2), I have massive access coming from Kaunas, a city in Lithuania. These access products, so I do not worry so much.

1- All data are reports of 1 day of access;
2- As I mentioned above, I am not criticizing, I am passionate about Thirtybees, but I would like to understand why when I used Prestshop 1.6 I did not have these accesses, even though I did not use blocking by GeoLocalization. When I started using Thirtybees these accesses appeared and in CASE 1 the access attempt is to the administrative panel, even though I changed the name of the folder.

This is my doubt!

dWSoQt.jpg

oStYPE.jpg