Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

lovelygifts

Files For Updating Structured Data

Question

Hi, I am going to attempt to correct some google unstructured data errors myself - however, I can't seem to find which are the files that I edit directly in my cpanel file manager. So, for example, all the unparsable structured data errors I know are syntax errors and I've used google data testing tool and can see for myself where in the file it needs amending. However, I can't see anywhere what actual file that is. Where is the HTML hard coded files in the file directory please? (This will be my last question for a while haha I hope ;)

Thanks in advance. Claire

https://lovely-gifts.co.uk

2 answers to this question

Probably what you search for are the tpl files in the theme folder.

Best way to find such things: you download your website to your desktop and use a HTML editor which can search trough all files. Then you search for something specific (class, id or so) and it the search tells you which file it is.

• Like 1

Hi sorry last few days I've not had the chance to get back on here. AHHH, what a great idea... haha, I should've thought of that really but that's brill. thanks so much.