thirty bees forum

Problems uploading image files (part v)

hilari

After three weeks of frustrating attempts to upload my inventory images and seeked support help and advice wherever I could.

Images still do not upload in my thirty bees platform.

Something I could have done earlier has been to follow the same steps on another domain(same host),

downloaded a fresh prestashop template and uploaded the very same csv, with the very same steps and the very same settings.

IN no time all my images were showing. 

Back to thirty bees I do a reset and re-install the platform.

Everything is green and blue:

Successful csv import and successful generation of thumbnails. Not an error.

Still...Images do not show.

I have created a "home made, out of the box" script to, at least insert some of the main image formats into the folders, so I can keep on working on the design without seeing the empty frames.

I wish there was more support on this platform of thirty bees.

I guess it is the risk taken by not going for something more popular.

Still, I am hopeful.

If the problem persists and I do not get any support I will end up finishing the script to create manually all the different formats and sizes for my products.

Still hopeful someone will give me solutions and not just diagnostics.

Regards.

You site is using Nginx as a web server, so all rewrite rules should go in the nginx server block and not in htaccess file which created by Thirtybees.

If you are on a shared hosing than you should ask your hosting company to configure it for you.

• Like 1

That's kinda like a problem of TB1.0.8, fixed for you by replacing the copy function in the /classes/Tools.php file with the one form TB 1.0.7. I tested on your site with a product which ID is 4272.

• Like 1