thirty bees forum

Secondary Pages and User Pages Won't Load...

WildToddMan

Question

When I try to click on any of the pages for the shopping cart, orders anything in the "My Account" section, I get "This page isn't working" in Chrome and "Hmmm... Can't reach this page" in Edge, but it all loads fine in Firefox. I have cleared history, I have deleted history, nothing fixes this! I am getting this issue on my Android phone and on my Samsung tablet as well. I also get this message if I click on the link for page 2.

If you need any more information, Please ask!

Please help!

Error - Chrome.jpg

Error - Edge.jpg

21 answers to this question

Cannot confirm this. Works perfect in Chrome, Edge and Opera, no matter if in a Windows or Android environment.  Feel free to delete user Tootsie Toot from Georgia. :classic_biggrin:

The only bug is that the theme's tables are not responsive, so that you are busy on smartphones with scrolling when trying to read (e.g. in checkout). But this is a problem of thirty bees own themes, no matter if standard or Niara.

This is vague; I hope  it helps more than hinders.
A similar thing happens when installing via Softaculous on my live server:
backoffice > preferences > settings > enable SSL : on
backoffice > preferences > settings > enable SSL on all pages : on
...solves it. I have to do it straight after a fresh installation, otherwise it is impossible to log-on to the back office and do it.

I typed "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" into the forum search and found other people trying to fix the url and make it match what's on the .htaccess file, but I don't know an exact answer.

If you can not enter the backend administration area, then this is a completely different issue that I was experiencing.

You need to be in a different thread for this.

Again, Good Luck!

thirtybees is a very powerful e-commerce software solution! It is without question worth any frustrations that you might have!

The domain that you are using is back.thirtybees.com?

That is you #1 issue! If you are connected to the internet, or have ever visited thirtybees.com while connected to the internet, then your computer is searching for that site. Since thirtybees does not have "back" as a subdomain, you are getting an error, you will also get that error if they are using it and you do not have the appropriate privileges.

You must have either your OWN DOMAIN or you must use a dummy one that does not really exist, WITH DNS pointing to your machine.

If you want a cheap domain that will not then try to rip you off in the future like CheapDomains does, then I would suggest going to FastComet.com.

If you want to use a fake domain, then use something really odd, like for example rubberbabybumper.com (with the internet that is probably real).

Once you have installed the software of thirtybees, you would then need to either the default yourdomain.com/admin123 to get into the backend, or you will need to use what ever option that you chose during install.

I hope some of this makes sense to you, and that it helps you move forward with this.

35 minutes ago, WildToddMan said:

The domain that you are using is back.thirtybees.com?

That is you #1 issue! If you are connected to the internet, or have ever visited thirtybees.com while connected to the internet, then your computer is searching for that site. Since thirtybees does not have "back" as a subdomain, you are getting an error, you will also get that error if they are using it and you do not have the appropriate privileges.

You must have either your OWN DOMAIN or you must use a dummy one that does not really exist, WITH DNS pointing to your machine.

Si desea un dominio barato que no intente estafarlo en el futuro como lo hace CheapDomains, le sugiero que vaya a FastComet.com .

Si desea usar un dominio falso, use algo realmente extraño, como por ejemplo rubberbabybumper.com (con Internet que probablemente sea real).

Una vez que haya instalado el software de Treintabees, necesitará el predeterminado yourdomain.com/admin123 para ingresar al backend, o deberá usar la opción que eligió durante la instalación.

Espero que algo de esto tenga sentido para ti y que te ayude a seguir adelante con esto.

IMG_20201228_220405.jpg

Hace 10 horas, WildToddMan dijo:

Una vez más, a menos que esté asociado directamente con treinta ymás, ¡no puede usar su dominio en ninguna forma!

Nuevamente, a menos que esté asociado directamente con treinta abejas, ¡no puede usar su dominio de la nada forma!

Gracias por preocuparme, pero como te decía, estoy en Localhost con xampp, él cambiado Admin123 y varios nombres y no puedo ver el back office

Se incierta entrar en la configuración de la base de datos para cambiar esta configuración, pero no puedo encontrar las carpetas

"Ps_configuration". Una vez en la tabla, para el valor de los registros PS_SHOP_DOMAIN y PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL, sonndo el valor de ambos por: "localhost".

Edited by yae.disseny@gmail.com