thirty bees forum

Modifying and create orders from the Backoffice?

danwarrior

Question

Hi, guys!

Today one of my customer had an issue, and I remembered that a few years ago we had this option (I think, maybe I'm dreaming): It was possible to modify or create manually orders from the backoffice.

Have you thought about including this funcionallity on the next TB releases?

This case was, for example, they have COD payment and the majority of their customers choose this payment option. So they don't generate invoices untill the order is shipped. But in the previous states, if someone make a mistake or simply want some help in their orders, right now is no tpossible make changes, directly on the order.

Just saying, let me know if you add this to the "To Do" list, please.

Thank you so much!

4 answers to this question

Hi Dan,

We are creating orders in our backoffice, we use TB 1.08, the button is in the right top of the  order overview screen. Also changing orders is no issue in our shops. Maybe it has something to do with user rights. Screenprint is in Dutch but you should see the same in any language.

image.thumb.png.5b6bc38489671479c1722d0ef1d20993.png

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, piet said:

Hi Dan,

We are creating orders in our backoffice, we use TB 1.08, the button is in the right top of the  order overview screen. Also changing orders is no issue in our shops. Maybe it has something to do with user rights. Screenprint is in Dutch but you should see the same in any language.

image.thumb.png.5b6bc38489671479c1722d0ef1d20993.png

Hahaha, you're right, and guess what... I didn't saw that HUGE button! 😅 I was looking inside the orders, in Customers... xD Now I can create orders but I couldn't modify one, but I get a console error (I'm using 1.0.7), or maybe for modifying is on another site.

Thanks for your usefull help! 

• Like 1