thirty bees forum

Product editing/saving - never ending spinning buttons

wakabayashi

Question

When trying to edit a product I get never ending spinning buttons. When I check console I see two errors: 0_1496494621036_product-editing.jpg

What is the problem?

In general this product saving bugs (especially with multistore) drive us crazy. I think this should get a high priority!!

10 answers to this question

Try editing the file admin/themes/default/template/controllers/products/helpers/uploader/ajax.tpl (if you have renamed admin, of course use the renamed path instead of admin)

find the line: maxFileSize: {$postmaxsize},

replace it with: {if isset($postmaxsize)}maxFileSize: {$postmaxsize},{/if}

Does this help?

Because i dont change that much in my products i dont face this problem very much, but after setting up new features for some products i also faced this neverending spinning buttons(save and stay/save). I modified admin/themes/default/template/controllers/products/helpers/uploader/ajax.tpl as described above, and the spinning buttons indeed dissapeared, however 1 error still stays:

plugin.min.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: filenotfound is not defined at plugin.min.js:1

Do i have to modifie some more?

Serverdata: Servergegevens Linux #1 SMP Tue Dec 5 17:19:40 EST 2017 x86_64 Server softwareversie Apache/2 PHP versie 7.0.27 Geheugenlimiet 2048M Maximale uitvoeringstijd 600