Combinations csv only imports first product in each category

alwayspaws

Question

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@jnsgioia said in Combinations csv only imports first product in each category:

@alwayspaws I used the the one included in the 1.01 folder released April 26th. The current one on github is the one with the problem (unless @mdekker has it fixed by now.)

Thank you for your help @jnsgioia

I replaced classes/product.php from 1.01 folder released April 26th. The one on github caused problems.

I split my csv into seven smaller csv's. Imported each for products and combinations. Reindexed. Rebuilt entire index. Cleared admin cache and three browser caches. Closed and reopened two browsers.

Images are not showing up for half my products in the BO and almost all are not showing up in front office.

Combinations attributes are no longer showing up, either. They were, before.

The only good thing is that my products are again assigned correctly to the subcategories via csv. I have, at most, assigned certain products to three categories. I want to keep it that way.

@mdekker said in Combinations csv only imports first product in each category:

Yup. That did the trick. Also this module is very useful for image regeneration on shared hosting: https://github.com/meetjey/imageRegeneratorPrestashop

I have a website! Thank you so much for the help and installing this module. The image regenerator fixed my missing images.

I'm so excited! :)

Because we need the same in the Swedish shop with a lot of different fabrics on office furniture I bought a quite cheap PS module called mass combinations update. There you can just tick which image should be shown on each combination

@alwayspaws this is how it looks when you open a product with combinations in BO. You see the combination to the left and then you just tick the box on the pick the should be shown when the customer chooses0_1497328728084_Screenshot 2017-06-13 07.32.54.png the combination. All pictures are shown in the slide under the picture

@Havouza said in Combinations csv only imports first product in each category:

@alwayspaws this is how it looks when you open a product with combinations in BO. You see the combination to the left and then you just tick the box on the pick the should be shown when the customer chooses!

Terrific! Thank you Anders. It's exactly what I wanted! I'll get it as soon as possible.