thirty bees forum

Combinations csv only imports first product in each category

alwayspaws

Question

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Havouza I love it! Does it have the option to select more than one image at a time to delete? I'm testing the demo and it is not in there. In TB when you go to your list of products in admin, it has at the bottom: bulk actions where you can select all, delete all, etc.

Here's my demo test screenshot: 0_1497371927690_dog-wearing-bowtie-collar.jpg

@Havouza said in Combinations csv only imports first product in each category:

Because we need the same in the Swedish shop with a lot of different fabrics on office furniture I bought a PS module called mass combinations update. There you can just tick which image should be shown on each combination

I just bought it and installed the module. Thanks so much for letting me know about it!

For cvs import, I use always the (Sub)Category ID, I have setup a spreadsheet that convert the destination (sub)category to the ID category where the products belongs to. Example: ID name 43 Blouse 45 Panty 50 Long 50 Long sleeve and so on.

When you have data from your supplier, with the follow: cat: blouse, sub: long, you use the sub cat to give it the right ID nr. When the sub. category are empty, I point to the Category to set the destination category. If the supplier Category are not your choice, you can give it easy the destination category ID, set it in you spreadsheet with the right destination ID (ID 60 define to my own category name).

Just my 2 cents.