thirty bees forum

Graphic engine

Havouza

6 hours ago, Havouza said:

Which graphic engine does 1.1 use to create images. I have imagick and imagemagic installed on the server but not Dekkers modul because it foes not work in 1.1

What do you mean, it does not work?  What version of the module do you have?  Version 1.3.1 works fine with 1.1, at least for me.  Perhaps revisit the module if you have the same version as I do: there is a slider that needs to be put to on now in order for imagick to be activated.  Other than that, everything works fine.

Edited by movieseals

2 hours ago, movieseals said:

What do you mean, it does not work?  What version of the module do you have?  Version 1.3.1 works fine with 1.1, at least for me.  Perhaps revisit the module if you have the same version as I do: there is a slider that needs to be put to on now in order for imagick to be activated.  Other than that, everything works fine.

I trusted the releasenotes for 1.1 that say it does not work. Now when I have it istalled on the server to use with prestools there can perhaps be a conflict. I will activate it and see what happens

You need to have both imagick and imagemagick installed. But if  dekkers module worked I wouldnt have to install more that that. Or? Anyway there is no chance that Tb can regenerate the pictures for 1583 products in one go. With Prestools I can do it in Batches.