thirty bees forum

Mix CSS

Havouza

Question

One thing annoys me. I have added some CSS to the cms.css to better control the layout. Today when I looked at one page I saw that the layout was totally wrong. When I checked in firebug I saw that a CSS file from a module I installed yesterday somehow changed the CSS values. Is it bad programming somewhere or something I have to live with

19 answers to this question

@wakabayashi it was solved my setting some specific "id" on the css rules for the cms page in global.css. BUT today I will reinstall the module that was where it took the css values from in the first place and see what happens. So I keep the thread unsolved until I have done that

Well the module installed and uninstalled again. The influence on the cms stopped, also probably because I changed some table to divs. But it also affects the search box, it seems to be settings for before and after that is read from the module CSS so now the module is deleted for now. The interesting thing is that it has an influence on my other site where I have a bought theme. That theme has a very much cleaned up CSS so that is perhaps the reason. Well I mark it as solved because I know the reason