thirty bees forum

I want to mirgrate to Panda Theme

Pedalman

Hello

I am a long time user of Iquit's Warehouse template for Prestashop. Since I am with Thirtybees for about 2 or 3 years I am looking for an actively supported and compatible theme.

I am opting for the Panda theme at the moment despite I think that the Thirtybees community theme Niara is nice too.

I want to ask here if you have got some advice for me how to set up Panda theme in general or explicitly if want to migrate from Warehouse theme.

Very important for me is the possibility to change and adopt the homepage / landingpage of the shop via nice visual aid. As far as I know Panda template comes without such a visual content editor and I am looking therefore for nice alternatives that run smoothly with Panda theme!

I heavily customized this theme over the years and I also want to underline that I started with Prestashop 8 years ago. I always upgraded and am sure that there is lot of 'debris' in my DB relating to those old versions.

So, I believe it might also be a good idea to start from scratch. But here I surely need all the 'old' data of our business. Customer, invoice, opt in opt out newsletter settings in db etc. You know it... 🙂

Only module that says it can help here to migrate data is the cool one of Musicmaster aka https://www.prestools.com/info/copy-shopdata

Can you share some experiences and tips for me?

Ok. I will have to see now. I just bought it and am looking for some time to play around with it. Jonny gave me already a hint and I must have a look. I also found way more posts about Panda theme in this forum then when I last checked. So, I should have done this first before starting a new thread. Anyway, hopefully we can exchange experiences and tips.