thirty bees forum

Can't make an order anymore (redirects to address)

Wartin

Hi. Yesterday I realized that if I added custom fields to the products and buy one with text+file and then another without custom text nor file, in the cart when I tried to erase one of the products, my cart turned empty. If I went buying the same product in the cart appeared the old items and something really didn't go well.

So, I tried to upgrade to 1.1.x in a test store and that problem didn't happened. Then I upgraded my no-test store (not yet in production, but next to).

Now when I add something to the cart and try to finish the order, it redirects me to change my address. And I cannot do anything to pass that step, it continues saying something is missing (the telephone, but I give it both).

I don't know how to use debug mode to know that's happening.

photo_2020-05-14_20-03-06.jpg

Reading the code of the form, I found this:

<div class="required dni form-group unvisible" style="display: none;">
        <label for="dni">Número de indentificación fiscal <sup>*</sup></label>
        <input class="is_required form-control" data-validate="isDniLite" type="text" name="dni" id="dni" value="">
        <p class="help-block">DNI / NIF / NIE</p>
      </div>

I don't know why now is requiring that, I'm trying to figure out where to choose what fields are required.

The last one, with pictures. If I show the hidden input field (adding 'block' to display) I can see it's required. I found that in the country there is a switch to turn it on and off, but it's off.

Is there other place? Why is it hidden if it's required?

Thanks!

Captura de pantalla -2020-05-14 22-44-51.png

Captura de pantalla -2020-05-14 22-45-10.png

17 hours ago, datakick said:

It's not required, it just looks like it. But that doesn't really matter, because it's hidden 🙂Do you get any errors regarding DNI field when saving the address?

Oh, I see. :)

No, no DNI errors. It just reload the same page to edit my address. I tried to Add a new address (from user's addresses) and it's saved OK. I have two address now, but when It is suppoused to go to "pedido?step=1" it goes to address edition.

I tried making a new account, but it's the same.

Thanks!

More information. I placed a backup of the same shop but 1.1.0 version and the checkout works well. If I go to Core Updater and update to 1.1.x it starts redirecting to Modify Adress.

What do you recommend? I updated because of an error with custom fields, and I prefer to use the last version if it's what's mostly used.

I tried going back to 1.1.0 with Code Updater and it works again.

Thanks for the answer.

I don't see any unusual in web server logs.

For 'log in thirtybees/logs', do you mean see the content of that directory with the shell, for example? There are two errors, but they're old. 

Well, I finally understood what's going on. In Stable it did get passed through the first step, but then appeared "No available carriers for that address" error.

I realize that the Zone 'South America' was disabled, because I was trying days ago to make a local Zone with one city name. After enabling again that Zone and make it work on Stable I upgraded again to Bleeding Edge and now I can end the buying.

It was strange that there were no error, but there was one...

Thanks for the help, after reading about versions in other thread I really wanted to be en bleeding's last 1.1.x without issues numbers.