thirty bees forum

Smarty problem

jmeca

Question

5 answers to this question

This is in log file:

*ERROR*     2020/06/10 - 19:34:33: RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/xxxxx/xxxxx/expomueble.es/cache/smarty/compile/41/64): failed to open dir: No such file or directory at line 77 in file vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_method_clearcompiledtemplate.php

i have 777 permision in smaty folder

Any help please?

what version tb are you using?  And if you say latest version, please tell me when you last ran the Core updater.

Even after that......  What changed?  Was this working before and then stopped working...after you did something?

edit:

I see, it was after changing servers....  have you tried reuploading your working tb install, minus the cache of course?  Have you cleared the cache manually or with built in tb..

Edited by SLiCK_303

2 hours ago, SLiCK_303 said:

what version tb are you using?  And if you say latest version, please tell me when you last ran the Core updater.

Even after that......  What changed?  Was this working before and then stopped working...after you did something?

edit:

I see, it was after changing servers....  have you tried reuploading your working tb install, minus the cache of course?  Have you cleared the cache manually or with built in tb..

I'm using 1.1.0 tb and i ran core updater now, thank you very much for your help

Edited by jmeca

13 minutes ago, datakick said:

Using ftp or ssh - delete directory cache/smarty, and then re-create it again

It looks nice, i'll test. thank you very much for your help

Edited by jmeca