thirty bees forum

full price breakdown with fixes.

danwarrior

hi @piet

What I need is that when a customer chooses the "cash on delivery" payment method, a breakdown of the total price appears, that is, what he pays for the VAT, what he pays for choosing that method and what he would pay for the product itself.

best regards

20 hours ago, danwarrior said:

hi @piet

What I need is that when a customer chooses the "cash on delivery" payment method, a breakdown of the total price appears, that is, what he pays for the VAT, what he pays for choosing that method and what he would pay for the product itself.

best regards

Hi @danwarrior

Wjat you need is already shown on the invoice. If needed you are able to create invoice earlier by making a new order status and set option invoice on for that status.

Best regards

47 minutes ago, piet said:

Hi @danwarrior

Wjat you need is already shown on the invoice. If needed you are able to create invoice earlier by making a new order status and set option invoice on for that status.

Best regards

I understand. But I feel maybe I didn't explain:

there's a fee for the Cash on delivery payment method, and it needs to be shown with the rest of taxes on the cart resume, at left column of the checkout page from Chex module. Maybe you've already done it and it doesn't work on my site.

@datakick

I was looking on your support forum but didn't found it, sorry if this is not the place.

Thanks again!