thirty bees forum

Problem with blocklayered module

Guido Buldrighini

Goodmorning everyone,
I have a problem with the module in question:
- in practice I have two shops, one with a clean installation of thirtybees 1.1.0, if in this case I use both blockcategories and blocklayered I have no problem viewing products;
- the second one is a prestashop migrated correctly to thirtybess always 1.1.0, if I use both blockcategories and blocklayered I no longer see the products, if I deactivate the blocklayered everything works regularly.

I have already tried to uninstall the modules and reinstall the related versions of thirtybees, clean the various template files etc.
I also followed some forums where they indicated to disable the category filter in the blocklayered module but I had no results.

Last test I did, I enabled the debug mode inside "Advanced Parameters" -> "Performance" and I get the error as per screenshot attached.
Let me know if something like this has happened to you.

Schermata del 2020-07-15 13-36-50.jpg

20 hours ago, datakick said:

The problem will be with mysql database user priviledges settings. Your db user doesn't have rights to create temporary tables. You should contact your hosting provider, and ask them to fix the permissions

Thanks a lot for the advice, the permissions on the database for creating temporary tables have been fixed and now it works correctly.

• Like 1