thirty bees forum

privy--spin wheel add to site

RonGin

Hello, 

Does anyone know how I would add this code to the 

Copy and paste the following code and add to your site theme header or footer before the </head> closing tag.   There is two to choose from Default: 

[ <!-- BEGIN PRIVY WIDGET CODE -->
<script type='text/javascript'> var _d_site = _d_site || 'D48D666EDBAED25A796E7B4E'; </script>
<script src='https://widget.privy.com/assets/widget.js'></script>
<!-- END PRIVY WIDGET CODE --> ]

The there anther call asynchronous:

[<!-- BEGIN PRIVY ASYNCHRONOUS WIDGET CODE -->
<script type='text/javascript'>
   var _d_site = _d_site || 'D48D666EDBAED25A796E7B4E';
   (function(p, r, i, v, y) {
     p = p || function() { (p.q = p.q || []).push(arguments) };
     v = r.createElement('script'); v.async = 1; v.src = 'https://widget.privy.com/assets/widget.js';
     y = r.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; y.parentNode.insertBefore(v, y);
   })(window, document, 'Privy');
</script>
<!-- END PRIVY ASYNCHRONOUS WIDGET CODE -->]

I looked at the niva index and tpl but I don't think that this code should go in there but I am  no expert. 

Please give me answer asap I am trying a new email campaign and I would like this spin wheel to be working.

Thank you.

You can add it to header.tpl or footer.tpl depends if you want it before closing head or body tags.

in case your script has curly braces "{ ... }" like the async one you posted, than you should wrap it inside literal tag. e.g.: {literal} your script {/literal}

Good luck.

p.s. I believe that @SLiCK_303 suggestion would work as well, but I never tested that feature so I can't tell.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2020 at 12:52 AM, yaniv14 said:

You can add it to header.tpl or footer.tpl depends if you want it before closing head or body tags.

in case your script has curly braces "{ ... }" like the async one you posted, than you should wrap it inside literal tag. e.g.: {literal} your script {/literal}

Good luck.

p.s. I believe that @SLiCK_303 suggestion would work as well, but I never tested that feature so I can't tell.

Thanks It is working great