thirty bees forum

[SOLVED] Title, buttons, fields not translated in Orders View.

kubjak

Question

Some fields in the backend do not get translated, albeit they are in the translation files. This affects only Orders/Orders View tab ( Orders \ Helpers \ View \ View.tpl) 

image.png.ed17f59d133e9e46a07e6ac4afe0f506.png

For example the first button: EN -> any other language

$_LANGADM['AdminOrdersbe4254ec37a7bf0d2babdf04bce774cf'] = 'Print order';
'AdminOrdersbe4254ec37a7bf0d2babdf04bce774cf' => 'Tisknout objednávku',

The issue has been tested on fresh install of 1.10.0:

http://test.i-o.sk/new30admin

Login: test@i-o.sk

Pass: testio2020

Edited by kubjak
Solved

7 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Wartin said:

To translate some string you should go to Localization -> Translation. Then choose Admin panel's translations and your theme.

Then press the button Expand all. Now you can search (ctrl-F) 'print order'. After saving it should be translated.

There is problem. I just played with this test site and i put there additional (test) to translation, but this is not visible. Neither on chezh or english.

I can see that somebody made an order, unfortunately, nobody answered this thread. Whenever I have the time, will look into this deeper. Anybody from core team to explain me where the Translations are hooked? Thanks.

To translate some string you should go to Localization -> Translation. Then choose Admin panel's translations and your theme.

Then press the button Expand all. Now you can search (ctrl-F) 'print order'. After saving it should be translated.

Hi Wartin, thank you for your post, but to be clear:

this works through history of all PS since 1.3.0. -> up until all recent ones. I'm working with PS ever since 2011, never had this issue. 

What I'm trying to say is that just Orders/Orders View Tab, thus far the only one, doesn't translate the headings etc.. as in picture. Everything else in TB translates well, whenever the translation string is valid. 

Please be aware, that this is a fresh unmodified instance of TB 1.1.0 with the localisation imported from official library. 

Could you, if you have the time, replicate this issue on your behalf? Literally any other language. 

18 hours ago, Traumflug said:

... where 'latest version' means Bleeding Edge 1.1.x. thirty bees currently receives bug fixes only, so Bleeding Edge is more stable than Stable.

Hi Traumflug, yes, actually Bleeding Edge has this resolved. Thanks for all, will mark this as solved. 

• Like 1