thirty bees forum

Cant get to stick

purechoice

Question

24 answers to this question

debug throes this back at me which is not the problem I have having

Warning on line 2083 in file /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/amazon/classes/amazon.tools.class.php
[2] Declaration of AmazonTools::displayPrice($price, $currency = NULL, $no_utf8 = false, ?Context $context = NULL) should be compatible with ToolsCore::displayPrice($price, $tbCurrency = NULL, $noUtf8 = false, ?Context $context = NULL, $auto = NULL)

Warning on line 57 in file /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/square/square.php
[2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Warning on line 57 in file /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/square/square.php

When I go to modules. I get this

Warning on line 2083 in file /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/amazon/classes/amazon.tools.class.php
[2] Declaration of AmazonTools::displayPrice($price, $currency = NULL, $no_utf8 = false, ?Context $context = NULL) should be compatible with ToolsCore::displayPrice($price, $tbCurrency = NULL, $noUtf8 = false, ?Context $context = NULL, $auto = NULL)

Warning on line 3735 in file /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/stmegamenu/stmegamenu.php
[2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?

Warning on line 3750 in file /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/modules/stmegamenu/stmegamenu.php
[2] "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"?

This is the only errors I see in my Cpanel error logs

[Tue Sep 22 15:44:52.845387 2020] [access_compat:error] [pid 3548630:tid 47528340940544] [client 66.249.75.105:33820] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/themes/javascript.tpl
[Tue Sep 22 15:44:52.845362 2020] [access_compat:error] [pid 3548630:tid 47528340940544] [client 66.249.75.105:33820] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/themes/live_edit.tpl
[Tue Sep 22 15:44:52.845309 2020] [access_compat:error] [pid 3548630:tid 47528340940544] [client 66.249.75.105:33820] AH01797: client denied by server configuration: /home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/themes/debug.tpl

I got the cpanel file errors cleared up.

While investigating the error that you've reported, I saw that there were the following rules:

<FilesMatch "\.tpl$">
Deny from all
</FilesMatch>

in an .htaccess file in this directory:

/home/oshootca/purechoicefoods.ca/themes

which is why the file was inaccessible.

Update on what? Your last message was about solving the issue of files not being accessible so though the fault was fixed?

So, what version of TB are you on. Is it a new installation? If not new did this used to work? If it used to wrok and has stopped what have you changed (Modules? Themes? Server things like PHP?)

Have yuu looked at the browser console for errors while clicking the save button?

Then try uninstalling that new module, but  I asked if you had tried looking at the browser console to look for errors?

Also, do all other changes to the product save?

Try using a different browser (there used to be an issue like this when saving with Google Chrome)

Edited by haylau

Looks OK. So when you say it is not saving, if you look at the product in the back office is that field still blank, or do you mean it is not showing in the front office (which BTw says powered by Prestashop)

I could have a quick look if you DM some log in details, just to make sure it is nothing obvious, I can compare with all our settings as it works for us

Edited by haylau