thirty bees forum

Disable all overrides

AndyC

I am using the Niara version of the TB theme with version 1.1.0-1.1.x

PHP version 7.3.23 Memory limit 512M Max execution time 240

I have to keep over rides disabled because as soon as I enable I get a completely blank page and don't get any debug message or error log

I even tried Advanced debug mode v1.0.0 - by DataKick but that didn't work and was just a blank page ... Consistency checks v1.1.0 - by DataKick brought up an error

Capture.JPG.6dd09a0db3e311f48c63882413d1c354.JPG

Just wondering where a good starting point would be.. I also restored my database back as far as I could go and issue was still there

Should also mention it is not my main site ,it's my 2nd site which I am now working on

Edited by AndyC

I assume if you have overrides that this must be some sort of upgrade from ps to tb?  At any rate I would look in the /override folder and see whats in there that may be interfering.  Maybe you have a module that didnt work, that you uninstalled, but forgot to get rid of the override?

Edited by SLiCK_303

I had 1 ,payment wall which I deleted, but I removed that over a year ago as it was only a test other than that it looks pretty similar to my main site , except for controllers only have 4 items compared to my main which are  AuthController.php, ContactController.php, PasswordController.php & index.php. my main site has 8 files

If you've got Prestools, then /override-list.php lists them without human error.
I'm pretty sure this is in the free version. I found an override called /mail.php that clashed with Stripe that way - dead useful.
There's also a module to do the same but I am not sure the link. 

Weird... I just done a full restore via sql and hasn't worked, file was 2 months old

I got a email last night saying site was down , hadn't touched it for about a day and the only way to fix was the over rides

Edited by AndyC