thirty bees forum

Out of the blue 500 error

The Pellet Guy

I had a little lull in orders and thought i would see if there was an issue   I clicked on shop from the back office and was greated with a 500 error

I have not added anything as far as im aware to cause this problem other than product additions However when I turn off overides  everything works when i turn overides back on i get a 500 error,  the only thing i have done recently module wise is removed Rockpos POS  as I no longer wish to use it, can anyone point me in the right direction?

I turned on debug and the result is below.

image.thumb.png.8692480e000d6a6120385c7245995a1d.png

Obviously this is a POS related error. So my guess would be that some override belonging to Rockpos was left behind. You see that also in the Stack trace where the third entry is a Cart.php override. Quite likely this file belongs to Rockpos and deleting it will solve your problem. 

But I am not clairvoyant, so you will need to have a closer look to be sure.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, musicmaster said:

Obviously this is a POS related error. So my guess would be that some override belonging to Rockpos was left behind. You see that also in the Stack trace where the third entry is a Cart.php override. Quite likely this file belongs to Rockpos and deleting it will solve your problem. 

But I am not clairvoyant, so you will need to have a closer look to be sure.

ok thanks  I will  dig a bit deeper 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Traumflug said:

There is a module Override Check by thirty bees, already listed in your back office. This explains overrides and allows to remove them.

And don't forget to delete cache/class_index.php after editing/removing/adding overrides manually.

strange thing is I run that module and had no results I use that module quite a lot, however within the shop folder on the server looking in to the overrides folder there were a lot of instances relating to rockpos,  I removed them to a temp folder and my problem went away,  I don't think Rockpos uninstalls correctly

• Like 1