thirty bees forum

Hacker attack

Mark

Question

Google has taken down my site saying it's infected with malware after some hack.

Should be easy enough to remove the virus but how do I prevent this from happening again, how to do I check if it's infiltrated code or database.

How do I understand how they did it?

Heres the details as reported by Google

/vx/Office/asd/ScriptResource.axd?d=KozZrTVT8ndoIojtkc7ps-zrkEG427bomy-mzEko1QrwRvKEBPnBH-eEBG-fwBgYq7vo370eJLLGk7WUP2b7mI8TDWlp_qYPfXW_5pbAQZLH8_PPmuRYZViI-z0367-tVCsNT-4DayceIpClEr2xh51rkJ0nz9Zws1FVvy1dbq41&t=ffffffffab5b37cd

vx/Office/asd/ScriptResource.axd?d=P9Sp2kK_d4BNWXJEemNdILK9AkaZTG86MaHXVWE9ulLLVoOV2_uW1v0US-bX7dmgAnCfaQZZr5Xs_PMb2qlY_PZzJWUXIvFhdqwbDETknzEmfBkVtnOHt2UrW1fhYKSvnNu6LRTwvwsd5-_je6Walguw52MlxQXzYUZD9J954ItjszBMdOwHNUoRr-iIqIr00&t=545ba255

/vx/Office/asd/ScriptResource.axd?d=YfbPqEYj0W31Qd6b83PGlWON7nZi7y2471DNsdTWssElkCGzwOy2JjZMN6Q2J0CxzcQQMZxoFp-M9jgIk2__cRVfgn6cWZ7Z_b9bpoSJ9398HB6BkZgWc5aKYHnJsU-BmVVRY4UUCV5Fic6Gmpm_oZLb8Buaqp86-tiOy7lm8vuLYoTaNPLJWb1IMmHTO7uG0&t=545ba255

2 answers to this question

Correct I don't think it has anything to do with PHP or any thirtybees file at this stage.

Back door access seems to have come through a file called home/waso.php, which I believe is a wordpress file.

They changed permissions and altered and added some other files Inc php.ini and  htaccess

I'll remove this post shortly @datakick as I've subsequently discovered it's not related to thirtybees.

Edited by Mark