thirty bees forum

Amazon Module - Common services

purechoice

Question

Getting an error messsage when trying to import an order using the amazon module from common sources.

{"orders":[],"count":0,"error":false,"errors":[],"warning":true,"warnings":["Starting Order Query in WS API\/Cron Mode - 2021-01-25 15:45:05
\nWrong Employee, please save the module configuration"],"message":0,"messages":[]}

Any ideas?

6 answers to this question

In module Parameter settings you have to specify which employee can make changes to the module settings s0 that might be a pace to start

Also, if you have updated the module you have to go through all the settings again and save them (thinkgs like the carrier settings can often not carry over on update)

4 hours ago, haylau said:

In module Parameter settings you have to specify which employee can make changes to the module settings s0 that might be a pace to start

YES, follow this advices and the module will work, I use it since such a long time, it might be difficult sometimes to setup correctly but afterwards it works good.

I tried going through all the options. I only have 1 employee and its selected.  The module has been working for about a year and then it just broke. Any other ideas?

\nError From : import.php(#182): import() in AmazonImportOrder\n\nError while retrieving orders :\nType : Sender\nCode : AccessDenied\nMessage : Access to Orders.ListOrders is denied\nRequest ID : 98fdb201-3821-4108-9d29-48b5ecbdbd3e"],"message":0,"messages":[]}

Also,  when I check the connectivity on my API settings I get.  Weird that my above error references common-services.com

Warning: Connection to Amazon Failed !
SimpleXMLElement Object
(
[Type] => Sender

=> AccessDenied
[Message] => Access to Sellers.ListMarketplaceParticipations is denied
)