thirty bees forum

Presstools

AndyC

Hi

Ever since I have upgraded I have been unable to edit any product in presstools.. I can use categories ,but not product. Am using the latest version of TB and the latest version of Panda

I thought I would try and reinstall today by completely uploading a new folder..

It now works to a degree , but I have to scroll past about a 150 error lines before my products start

It shows my entire address so leaving it out as it shows my website name - public html - my admin name - prestools name and then quoted below

but ends in

/product-edit.php on line 2601 & /product-edit.php on line 1981

On 3/27/2021 at 4:14 PM, AndyC said:

Hi

Ever since I have upgraded I have been unable to edit any product in presstools.. I can use categories ,but not product. Am using the latest version of TB and the latest version of Panda

I thought I would try and reinstall today by completely uploading a new folder..

It now works to a degree , but I have to scroll past about a 150 error lines before my products start

It shows my entire address so leaving it out as it shows my website name - public html - my admin name - prestools name and then quoted below

but ends in /product-edit.php on line 2601 & /product-edit.php on line 1981

I tested Prestools in an upgraded TB 1.2 shop but I didn't see any error messages.

I just uploaded a new version of Prestools. But I doubt that it will solve your problems as I don't understand them very well. Both line numbers that you mention are VAT related. My guess would be that there is something wrong with one of the tax tables. But it is hard to find out what without more information.

If you want you can pm me.

42 minutes ago, cienislaw said:

I would suggest a quick rename of admin folder which you just posted publicly above.

SH!T I thought it was a PM removed.... thanks

Renamed both now

Edited by AndyC