thirty bees forum

Link_rewrite not valid (on products neither carriers)

danwarrior

Question

3 answers to this question

If you are in a shared hosting and have access to cPanel you can turn off ModSecurity just to make the change. I have to do it sometimes to make some changes, for example in SQL queries from the BO, it gives me permission error.

image.png.5632ff3ca728fa3bcb62f582a45ae47c.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wartin said:

If you are in a shared hosting and have access to cPanel you can turn off ModSecurity just to make the change. I have to do it sometimes to make some changes, for example in SQL queries from the BO, it gives me permission error.

image.png.5632ff3ca728fa3bcb62f582a45ae47c.png

Thanks, Wartin! 

I'm trying, had to ask for my hosting because I don't see the option on cPanel.

I also found this and much more "apply fix" pending on the Core Updater. In fact I thought maybe the kind of unicode could be the reason bu I didn't know where to change it. Let's see!

Screenshot 2021-04-07 at 22.48.17.png

In this screencast you edit metas and product name all the time, this doesn't matter. Only this 'URL amigable' field matters. Maybe it's simply too long.

As long as saving reports an error, it's pointless to try in front office anyways.

Also, after changing SEO preferences, reloading a product page doesn't work, because the URL of that page has changed. One has to start over at the home page and also reload that.

With these tips it shouldn't be hard to get this working. There are always these demo products where one can look at.