thirty bees forum

Looking for a working Ebay and Amazon module in 1.2.X

ALM

Question

Hi guys,

unfortunately my old Prestabay module from Involic does not work anymore for Ebay. For this reason I am looking for your recommendations for working modules for

a) Ebay
b) Amazon

The goal is to have a separate module for each platform that also supports exporting product descriptions and importing orders.

Thanks for any advice to be compatible with TB 1.2.X.

BR

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, ALM said:

Hi guys,

unfortunately my old Prestabay module from Involic does not work anymore for Ebay. For this reason I am looking for your recommendations for working modules for

a) Ebay
b) Amazon

The goal is to have a separate module for each platform that also supports exporting product descriptions and importing orders.

Thanks for any advice to be compatible with TB 1.2.X.

BR

I think I will go for the involic one.

I sent them a mail with some questions and they replied that they will continue to develop the ps 1.6 version (they still support 1.5 too!).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ALM said:

In the meantime, I contacted Involic and they requested the backend credentials to fix it. To be honest, I didn't expect TB to be supported in my case.

I will let you know the outcome.

I think that if they see some requests from thirtybees users they will start to support officially as I don't think that it's so much trouble for them as they already support PS 1.6.

Do you pay their subscription or do you have a lifetime license with support expired?

Edited by Beeta