Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

vzex

ShipStation?

Anyone using shipstation? Wondering if it works with TB thinking of trying the free trial.

Looks like it includes a stamps.com account and has a prestashop module. http://www.shipstation.com/partners/prestashop/

TB integration? https://info.shipstation.com/become-a-partner-api-and-custom-store-integrations

Found them after placing a web order with a store that uses it, nice follow up email with shipping/tracking info so I checked them out!

Just shot you a chat, but did you get this working correctly? I'm getting errors on post pack to my store. Used the PS API setup. Thanks.

Been using them for about 2 years and they're great. Definitely worth the money if you do enough shipments per day. If it works with PS 1.6.1.2 (my shop) then is should work with TB.

@ajensen27 I was able to connect to old prestashop instances previously as well. A fresh install of TB seems to be what causes the issues. It's unable to connect in that scenario.

@x97wehner sorry for the delay in replying sent you PM as well I never went beyond 2 months with shipstation if I recall correctly it was because I wanted something integrated within back office, not having to go to another web site to use.

Agree with @ajensen27 if you have high volume of shipments to deal with it would be a good option.