thirty bees forum

the shopping cart does not appear as paid but as abandoned

egrsite

I have the following problem, when making a purchase and paying for it, the shopping cart does not appear as paid but as abandoned. This happened after the latest TB 1.3.0 update.

To reactivate the purchase I must go to Customers > Carts > Find the order as abandoned, and reactivate it as administrator, resend all billing and shipping emails.

However, in the control panel module the active cart appears.

Has it happened to someone?

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 15-55-32 Dummy Page.png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 15-57-04 Dummy Page.png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 15-57-33 Dummy Page.png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 15-57-42 Dummy Page.png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 15-58-52 Dummy Page.png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 16-00-07 Dummy Page (2).png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 16-00-07 Dummy Page.png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 16-00-27 Dummy Page.png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 16-01-09 Dummy Page.png

Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 16-01-50 Dummy Page.png

Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 15-04-53 Dummy Page.png

• 6 months later...
On 2/21/2022 at 6:00 PM, wakabayashi said:

Do I understand right, that no order is created? Maybe you should check your server logs.

When making a purchase and paying for it by card or any other means of payment, this purchase immediately goes into the "abandoned cart" status, as if the purchase had never been made.

please check your order status configuration, there might be something to fix here.

Also, do you have any external module installed or any override ? try again de process while overrides and non native modules are desactived.. also turn your cache off and try with different browsers.

Best regards.

On 9/13/2022 at 3:21 PM, zen said:

please check your order status configuration, there might be something to fix here.

Also, do you have any external module installed or any override ? try again de process while overrides and non native modules are desactived.. also turn your cache off and try with different browsers.

Best regards.

The orders had been working normally through multiple payment methods, via redsys (Spain) and paypal, until updating to Thirtybees 1.3.0, here the errors began, I tried to return to version 1.2.0, but the same errors persist. The payment modules are developed by banking entities (bbva). If I disable these I will not be able to make payments. Help please :'(...

Edited by egrsite

The orders had been working normally through multiple payment methods, via redsys (Spain) and paypal, until updating to Thirtybees 1.3.0, here the errors began, I tried to return to version 1.2.0, but the same errors persist. The payment modules are developed by banking entities (bbva). If I disable these I will not be able to make payments. Help please :'(...

Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 21-44-10 Información de configuración.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well finally, researching the centos web panel forums, I found the error, the bank entity with which the payment gateway is configured (redsys - Spain), does not support all SSL or self-signed certificates, but basically the error that they will not pass payments to TB, it was an error in the SSL certificate chain. Apply two solutions to the problem:

1.- Update CA certificates (https://forum.centos-webpanel.com/index.php?topic=11327.msg38719#msg38719)

yum update ca-certificates

2.- edit the order of the certificate chain
(https://forum.centos-webpanel.com/index.php?topic=6700.msg23108#msg23108)