thirty bees forum

Cannot login to customer account NGINX error

officerat

Hi, after placing a test order no product was delivered using virtual product and a text document with the link, I did not receive the document I had uploaded but I received the receipt and the order confirmation email. When I tried to sign into my customer account it gives white screen nginx error and I cannot download the goods. How is the method of delivery? does it send a link or do u download it from the website once u log back in? How does it work and why isn't mine working? Im using a  different store theme cisero https://Officerat.store guest account works but then you cant log back in with the credentials. Please help I have so many visitors I and no wonder they are all leaving.

cant login as a cutomer.png

Edited by officerat

I'll be a sport and let everyone know how I fixed this error, I read in the forum to disable all third party modules then I was able to sign in, my theme was gone and my page was bare but I could sign in. So I re-enabled the modules and then I got a 500 error on every page, I went to update and my installation was broken. I updated to correct the issue that didn't fix it then I went to database and I applied all the recommended fixes and after that all the pages worked and I can log in and out of my customer account.

However the problem still remains that I did not receive my virtual product. How do I get it? ITs properly uploaded to the store and everything and {I can see my order in the store customer portal but there is nowhere to be found any sort of download link to the product I ordered, how do I claim my test purchase?????? Where is the downloadable product? I think I looked everywhere and it should be obvious where it is after all customers need to easily find it? Where is the download hidden???? There are no links in the email!!!

links not here.png

Edited by officerat