thirty bees forum

Conseq template question

Pedalman

Question

5 answers to this question

Ok, weekend has started for me and my children are making noise as usual, but I doubt I would understand here which field is the right one even if it were Monday morning 🙂 I tried context:company but to no avail.

Assuming that I can assign a condition (updated field in my case) and the cron is running each sec, which might be a no-go to do, I wonder if I can reach my goal. All I want is that only customers who fill out the field company are assigned to a  customer group that is allowed to make use of a certain payment option. All others customers shall not see this payment option. Since I choose also Chex I wonder if such a 'real-time' change in payment options is possible.

PS:

I wish you a nice and refreshing weekend, too.

Edited by Pedalman

I believe that you are talking about 'company' field stored inside Address. So you will have to base your rule on this record type -- when new address is created / existing address updated, do something.

Trigger:

image.png.8c9931a258b5d94e287d04e81e9d9f6d.png

Conditions:

image.png.eaf438cd86c7af5a2fa96dc782c6b869.png

Action:

image.png.d1156f0fe0fc6c23ed92f8b03be67ab7.png

Then you just have to figure out how to solve situation when customer have multiple addresses, one with company field set and other empty.

• Thanks 1