thirty bees forum

Google Search Console: Either "offers", "review", or "aggregateRating" should be specified

KolS

Hi Everyone, How to fix this error: " Either "offers", "review", or "aggregateRating" should be specified". I am using TB 1.1.0 and to be honest, I don't have an idea how to fix this issue. Please advise. Your input is much appreciated!

On 4/15/2023 at 8:26 AM, led24ee said:

Install or activate some module for review and set this so that it is visible also when there isn't any review yet. In this case there is filed review and so far this is enough.

Hi Led, I am using Revws module and rich snippets setting is on. So not sure what to do.,

Revviews.png

This issue is usually caused by product miniatures listing.

Product miniatures are displayed on category pages, but they can be elsewhere as well. For example, related products or crossseling on product pages.

Some theme adds rich snippets metadata to these miniatures with itemType="Product", so google consider these as a full-fledged product description section. Which they are not -- they don't contain all the data google needs, hence the warning.

In my opinion, the best fix is to modify your theme, and remove these rich snippets from product listing template. Relevant file is product-list-item.tpl. Remove all 

• itemprop="***"
  • itemtype="***"
  • itemscope
  • Like 1