thirty bees forum

Error 500 - Add to Cart

HenriBierman

Hi All

My website is giving an error 500, when add to cart on some items.  But the items is in stock.

Here is the Debug Report:

What could this be?

102:		if (is_array($cart_products))
103:			foreach ($cart_products as $cart_product)
104:			{
105:				if ((!isset($this->id_product_attribute) || $cart_product['id_product_attribute'] == $this->id_product_attribute) &&
106:					(isset($this->id_product) && $cart_product['id_product'] == $this->id_product))
107:				{
108:					$qty_to_check = $cart_product['cart_quantity'];
109:
110:					if (Tools::getValue('op', 'up') == 'down')
111:						$qty_to_check -= $this->qty;
112:					else
113:						$qty_to_check += $this->qty;
114:
115:					break;
116:				}
117:			}
118:
119:		if ($this->id_product_attribute)
120:		{
121:			if (!Product::isAvailableWhenOutOfStock($product->out_of_stock) && !Attribute::checkAttributeQty($this->id_product_attribute, $qty_to_check))
122:				$this->errors[] = Tools::displayError('There isn\'t enough product in stock.', !Tools::getValue('ajax'));
123:		}
124:		elseif ($product->hasAttributes())
125:		{
126:			$minimumQuantity = ($product->out_of_stock == 2) ? !Configuration::get('PS_ORDER_OUT_OF_STOCK') : !$product->out_of_stock;
127:			$this->id_product_attribute = Product::getDefaultAttribute($product->id, $minimumQuantity);
128:			if (!$this->id_product_attribute)
129:				Tools::redirectAdmin($this->context->link->getProductLink($product));
130:			elseif (!Product::isAvailableWhenOutOfStock($product->out_of_stock) && !Attribute::checkAttributeQty($this->id_product_attribute, $qty_to_check))
131:				$this->errors[] = Tools::displayError('There isn\'t enough product in stock.', !Tools::getValue('ajax'));

Make a DB backup before you apply all of those. Most are non-critical (ignore the red label) but few of them might be part of this rework I mentioned.

Each file update to most recent bleeding edge version should be followed by check and update on any available fixes here because otherwise the shop might end up broken.

8 minutes ago, the.rampage.rado said:

Make a DB backup before you apply all of those. Most are non-critical (ignore the red label) but few of them might be part of this rework I mentioned.

Thank you, I just applied them all, but it seams like the Error is still there when I add that product.  What I find off is that the older products add to cart 100%, but not this new product.

1 minute ago, the.rampage.rado said:

Open this file:
image.png.897adcffc1233cc9cb43604543d2da58.png

and edit the highlighted 121 line to datakicks version and it will work as it used to before. 😉

Got it, thank you so much.  I changed it and now its adding.  Thank you so much.

Edited by HenriBierman