thirty bees forum

Thirtybees ohne Login und Adressen

Hallo, ich möchte den Shop ohne Login und Versand benutzen. Der Kunde soll auf ein Produkt klicken, es in den Warenkorb tun und mit Paypal bezahlen, dann soll ein Shell Skript getriggert werden. Ist das machbar? Wo muss ich da anfassen? Danke & Grüße

Anfangen solltest du mit überlegen, was passiert, wenn die Spaßvögel en masse deine Waren kaufen, ohne sie bezahlen. Paypal als einziges Zahlungsmittel ist äußerst gewagt. Eine Sperre und du arbeitest, ohne dein Geld zu sehen. Dazu kommen die neuesten Tricks mit Claims. Wenn dann Stripe mit dazunehmen.
Mit dem Gast Login bekommst du schon ohne Ende aufgegeben Warenkörbe.

Dein Plan ist nur in einer perfekten Welt machbar. Von der sind wir aber noch ein paar Jahrtausende weit entfernt.

• 2 weeks later...

Alle meine Kunden sind Gäste. Ich habe die Registrierung auf dem Standard-Warenkorb hier vertuscht: https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/3593-tip-default-one-page-checkout-shortened-from-the-back-office-css-panel/ . Ich habe ein oder zwei Jahre lang Stripe-Zahlungen verwendet. Allerdings funktioniert Stipe im Moment nicht gut für mich, daher bin ich nicht das beste Beispiel für tollow.

(Ich spreche kein Deutsch und habe nur nach allen Stripe-Beiträgen gesucht. Es kann sein, dass ich Antworten auf dem deutschen Forum verpasse)

English version
All my customers are guests. I covered up the registration on the default shopping cart here:
https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/3593-tip-default-one-page-checkout-shortened-from-the -back-office-css-panel/ . I've been using Stripe payments for a year or two. However, Stipe isn't working well for me at the moment, so I'm not the best example of tollow.

Edited by veganline

10 hours ago, veganline said:

However, Stipe isn't working well for me at the moment, so I'm not the best example of tollow.

Is Stripe giving you a hard time?Talk to their customer service. First a tentative enquiry over email then call. 

What country you are from, do you sell to countrymen or from overseas to the US? 

Hauptsächlich von Großbritannien nach Großbritannien.
(Früher waren es 20 % EU, aber der Brexit hat das zunichte gemacht; früher waren es 10 % USA, aber ich bin aus der Mode gekommen und habe wenig Google!)

Danke. Ich werde ein paar Tests ausprobieren und mich dann an Stripe wenden. Es kann sein, dass es wieder funktioniert hat, nachdem
- Deinstallation und Neuinstallation des Moduls und
- Schauen Sie in /backoffice/advanced-parameters/error-logs nach allem, was Sie beheben können
- Cookies sind ein Problem. Vielleicht muss ich Cookies besser autorisieren. Andernfalls kehrt das Modul nicht zum Warenkorb zurück.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UK to UK mainly.
(Used to be 20% EU but Brexit killed that off; used to be 10% USA but I'm out of fashion and low on Google!)

Thanks. I will try a few tests then contact Stripe. It may have started working again after
- un-installing and re-installing the module, and
- looking at /backoffice/advanced-parameters/error-logs for anything to try to fix
- cookies are a problem. Maybe I need to authorise cookies better. Otherwise the module does not return clients to the shopping cart.

Edited by veganline
German

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2023 at 11:58 AM, veganline said:

Thanks. I will try a few tests then contact Stripe. It may have started working again after

How did it go?

Out of curiosity, https://www.revolut.com/business/payment-gateway/

Revolut is british I think, if yoi could afford a director I even could get an account.

On 12/7/2023 at 5:42 AM, Tobi said:

ich möchte den Shop ohne Login und Versand benutzen.

Und ein Post und Tschüß? Oder hast es dir anders überlegt?

Einige andere Leute haben einen Thread über das gleiche Problem auf Englisch erstellt.

Some other people made a thread about the same problem in english. I had been following a Github issue from years ago and got a message to say solved! Maybe I have to turn-off full-page caching if I do not understand it; the error message is meant to stop the last customers' address being used for the next customer.
The error message comes from here
https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/blob/7093aee9d1f849a43b47cb2cb15b220f89a2e934/controllers/front/OrderOpcController.php#L227 

There is a thread about it just recently below and some email notifications of code changes, because I was following the topic from years ago.

-------------------------------------

Most likely duplicate of issue #1745  ... view it on GitHub,
Closed #1692 as completed.... view it on GitHub,

--------------------------------------

Maybe the links to the code changes are in the thread. There are also some links that came by email

Most likely duplicate of issue #1745
Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, o

Yes and a new problem.
I used to get the address not recognised error message, and sometimes a previous customers' address on my order form.

Now I can type in the new address but I get 

• Failed to validate order

Which I think is a kind of general Stripe error message rather than the more specific Thirtybees one .

Datakick mentioned the related problem of caching on order forms, which could be what I have got