thirty bees forum

no Traffic data

SLiCK_303

Question

7 answers to this question

15 hours ago, SLiCK_303 said:

The only thing that has changed is the version of TB, it was working a couple versions ago.

Have you updated tha stats module?

Why did you change into 1.5? 

Once a shop runs without issues better try to maintain it.

On 12/25/2023 at 8:30 AM, nickz said:

Have you updated tha stats module?

Why did you change into 1.5? 

Once a shop runs without issues better try to maintain it.

i have tried to uninstall, delete, and reinstall the dashboard, no luck.

I keep on the current software

Thats crazy talk.  If that were the case I'd still be on 1.0.8....

So, folks, its a new year, same issue.  Anyone have any ideas why my traffic stay at 0?

4 hours ago, SLiCK_303 said:

If that were the case I'd still be on 1.0.8....

That is just a number, if 1.0.8 works perfectly why would you change to have 1.5.? It makes no sense from the use case point of view. Sure most people love to have the newest but the newer shops use more energy, weight usually more and you won't find modules for it.

12 hours ago, nickz said:

That is just a number, if 1.0.8 works perfectly why would you change to have 1.5.? It makes no sense from the use case point of view. Sure most people love to have the newest but the newer shops use more energy, weight usually more and you won't find modules for it.

- "no sense from the use case point of view" - tons of bug and SECURITY fixes?! Not interested? New features and new php versions support?! Not interested? OK...
- "newer shops use more energy, weight usually more' - code was optimized, refactored and improved. Not interested? OK...

- "and you won't find modules for it." - no backwards compatibility changes in newest release, meaning ALL current modules will work with core (of course if they are compatible with the php version you want to rock!!!). Not interested? OK...

@SLiCK_303 I believe this issue is caused by the new analytics implementation. I believe UA is slowly turning off all their apis and we will have to move to GA4.

For me it also does not display the totals but the sources underneath are shown. image.png.3d650a34662751ace12ac13354cdcb4b.png