thirty bees forum

Looking for a module to bulk email selected orders - any suggestions?

30knees

I'd like to bulk select orders and then bulk send them an email that I can draft in a window or select from some templates.

Does anybody know of such a module? I can't find anything but it's such a basic thing.

On 2/6/2024 at 3:57 PM, 30knees said:

I'd like to bulk select orders and then bulk send them an email that I can draft in a window or select from some templates.

Does anybody know of such a module? I can't find anything but it's such a basic thing.

You could do this in most digital marketing tools using a data attribute (Examples: Orders in last 7 days or people that bought product 'a' this month) to build that customer segment. Then send the email to them. Honestly, I do a ton of CRM and ERP work for a living and I've never had your request come up before that I can think of. Typically the goals is automation and it's assembled similar to how I explained.

Good point. I've never used any digital marketing tools. Just a normal newsletter service without any customer segmenting. I wanted to switch the newsletter service. Perhaps the new one can take order information from tb.

My use case for the enquiry was to bulk email orders/customers if there's a delay at the warehouse or similar.