thirty bees forum

Advertising - any service to create ads on different platforms such as Google, Facebook, Microsoft?

30knees

Is there any service that lets you simultaneoulsy create ads for eg Google, Facebook, Microsoft? I've only found services for individual platforms but nothing that acts as a hub Prestashop to Various

On 5/18/2024 at 5:05 AM, 30knees said:

Is there any service that lets you simultaneoulsy create ads for eg Google, Facebook, Microsoft? I've only found services for individual platforms but nothing that acts as a hub Prestashop to Various

I don't believe you'll find it's that easy. The whole digital ad space changes so often that it takes a third-party software to help you build and manage the ads in the format you are inquiring about. You can use the
@datakick module to get your product feeds flowing into all those services and that will give you a nice head start. From there you can either utilize each service to build your ads independently, or you can utilize a third party software that allows you to do the same in a more uniform format.

Thanks. I'd have thought it would be a business need that would be filled. What third party software do you use (if any) for the ads? 

Yep, I'm using datakick's module. It's a good start, you're right.

Apropo his module: Do you use it with Facebook? Because Facebook is telling me that shipping information is missing from the feed.

You could look into channable - https://www.channable.com/ 

It has prestashop module connector that works with thirty bees (with some minor php notices), that lets you import your product data. Once you have data in channable, you can create multiple integrations and send your data to other platforms (amazon, google feed). It should support PPC ads as well, but I've never tested it.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, 30knees said:

Thanks. I'd have thought it would be a business need that would be filled. What third party software do you use (if any) for the ads? 

Yep, I'm using datakick's module. It's a good start, you're right.

Apropo his module: Do you use it with Facebook? Because Facebook is telling me that shipping information is missing from the feed.

Personally, I manage my ads independently with each media tool. They all have different ad needs and campaign structures and I'm relatively familiar with them so I just do it myself and bounce around. Hubspot is the tool I'm most familiar with, but it's generally priced for larger businesses (Which I am not.)

• Thanks 1