thirty bees forum

Error importing CSV categories file

lixotuka

Thank you mdekker! I didn't need to import twice. I imported with FORCE ID and it worked well (no problems with images and parent categories). So FORCE ID was the problem.

The whole CSV is imported but I get this error: Some errors were detected. Please check the details: The confirmation email couldn't be sent, but the import is successful. Yay! 0_1503249036655_Captura de pantalla 2017-08-20 a las 18.50.46.png

Thank you again!!

Anyway, you should see to the import controller, @mdekker. A developer named gabdara posted a commit on Github last Friday. This fixes a bug in all PrestaShop 1.6 and 1.7 and thirty bees releases, which came along with a totally rewritten AdminImportController.php since 1.6.
It occurs when trying a product csv import without option force ids, but with an id column in the csv file. Check the function categoryImportOne. You will find here the same bug for categories. Without fix!

@Occam

A developer named gabdara posted a commit on Github last Friday.

Thanks. I just applied this patch to 30bz and pushed it to a new branch import. Totally untested, it might even contain syntax errors.

For your convenience and if you don't run off a Git clone, here's the patched file (replace the one in controllers/admin/):

01503312519447AdminImportController.php

Let us know how it works :-)

@lixotuka said in Error importing CSV categories file:

Anyone know how to solve this confirmation email error?

Some errors were detected. Please check the details: The confirmation email couldn’t be sent, but the import is successful. Yay!

I just unselect the confirmation email because the resulting display on the screen shows if the import was successful. If you see "errors were detected" just scroll down the screen inside the results. Usually, it reports a missing image.