thirty bees forum

Prestools suite - compatibility with thirty bees

30knees

@occam said in How to edit the carrier of an existing order?:

@30knees Just install musicmaster's awesome free Prestools suite and you are able to edit much more than just the carrier.

Following a tip from @Occam, I installed the Prestools suite. I tried to install the mini-module prestoolssuite-module.zip but got this error:

``` [ThirtyBeesException]

Property Tab->name is empty at line 1071 in file classes/ObjectModel.php

1. }
  2. $message = $this->validateField($field, $value, $idLang);
  3. if ($message !== true) {
  4. if ($die) {
  5. throw new PrestaShopException($message);
  6. }
  7. return $errorReturn ? $message : false;
  8. }
  9. }

ObjectModelCore->validateFieldsLang - [line 373 - classes/ObjectModel.php] ObjectModelCore->getFieldsLang - [line 610 - classes/ObjectModel.php] ObjectModelCore->add - [line 529 - classes/Tab.php] - [2 Arguments] TabCore->add - [line 56 - modules/prestoolssuite/prestoolssuite.php] PrestoolsSuite->install - [line 1643 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php] AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback - [line 1506 - controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php] AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess - [line 355 - classes/controller/Controller.php] ControllerCore->run - [line 743 - classes/Dispatcher.php] DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 63 - admin/index.php] ``` Has anyone else tried to install and run the module or would know how to fix it?

No idea what happens, maybe it's the dispatcher. I installed this module before upgrading to 1.0.2. You may add the line Tools::getValue('controller'); to this function to force a message which controller causes this error. Or ask the developer @musicmaster himself. He is a member of this forum.

Just for the record: You are sure that you uploaded Prestools Suite to a subdirectory of your admin directory? The only thing the module does is providing a new tab to open quickly the tools and opportunity to store username and password.

Hi,

I tried it on TB 1.03 and everything worked ok. What version of TB are you using?

Also: what operating system has your server? I just filed an error report because the TB module install under Windows doesn't work correctly - although that has different symptoms and isn't fatal.

@Occam: this is a problem with the minimodule that adds an entry to the 30bees backoffice. It is not a problem of the main program.

Regards, M