thirty bees forum

Error installing TB 1.03 fails on installing modules

piet

Question

12 answers to this question

Thanks for your answer Michael. I downloaded TB yesterday via the downloadlink in the TB website and installed it today at our webhoster. It all went well untill 75% then the error occurred. Maybe something went wrong uploading the software. Maybe it's an option to start over again?

@mdekker Apparently not. I had more errors in the front end. I decided to do the installation all over again and it went well without any errors or changing permissions. I think something went wrong during the first upload. The store is hosted at TransIP. Thanks for your help.

Today I thought I was having the same problem. Because at this point, the installation process stopped. But after a while, I realized that the problem is that this point takes more that 2 o 3 minutes to get completed!!! So, many times, I stopped the page, because I thought there was a problem... Yes, definitely this point needs to be improved.

Hi,

When installing TB I get an error when installing modules. I was installing the Danish language on the server at my hosting provider

Store installationStore installationStore installationStore installationStore installationStore installation 75% Opret settings.inc fil Opret database tabeller Opret standard shop og sprog Populate database tables Konfigurer shop information Installer demonstrations data Installer moduler An error occurred during installation... You can use the links on the left column to go back to the previous steps, or restart the installation process by clicking here. Ajax request failed for process installModules=true with error.

I need some help with this issue, plase

I have just tryed to install from Edge browser. Still no succes, but I get a more detailed error:

75% Create settings.inc file Create database tables Create default shop and languages Populate database tables Configure shop information Install demonstration data Install modules An error occurred during installation... You can use the links on the left column to go back to the previous steps, or restart the installation process by clicking here. Cannot install module "socialsharing",Cannot install module "blockbanner",Cannot install module "bankwire",Cannot install module "blockbestsellers",Cannot install module "blockcart",Cannot install module "blocksocial",Cannot install module "blockcategories",Cannot install module "blockcurrencies",Cannot install module "blockfacebook",Cannot install module "blocklanguages",Cannot install module "blocklayered",Cannot install module "blockcms",Cannot install module "blockcmsinfo",Cannot install module "blockcontact",Cannot install module "blockcontactinfos",Cannot install module "blockmanufacturer",Cannot install module "blockmyaccount",Cannot install module "blockmyaccountfooter",Cannot install module "blocknewproducts",Cannot install module "blocknewsletter",Cannot install module "blockpaymentlogo",Cannot install module "blocksearch",Cannot install module "blockspecials",Cannot install module "blockstore",Cannot install module "blocksupplier",Cannot install module "blocktags",Cannot install module "blocktopmenu",Cannot install module "blockuserinfo",Cannot install module "blockviewed",Cannot install module "dashactivity",Cannot install module "dashtrends",Cannot install module "dashgoals",Cannot install module "dashproducts",Cannot install module "graphnvd3",Cannot install module "gridhtml",Cannot install module "homeslider",Cannot install module "homefeatured",Cannot install module "productpaymentlogos",Cannot install module "pagesnotfound",Cannot install module "sekeywords",Cannot install module "statsbestcategories",Cannot install module "statsbestcustomers",Cannot install module "statsbestproducts",Cannot install module "statsbestsuppliers",Cannot install module "statsbestvouchers",Cannot install module "statscarrier",Cannot install module "statscatalog",Cannot install module "statscheckup",Cannot install module "statsdata",Cannot install module "statsequipment",Cannot install module "statsforecast",Cannot install module "statslive",Cannot install module "statsnewsletter",Cannot install module "statsorigin",Cannot install module "statspersonalinfos",Cannot install module "statsproduct",Cannot install module "statsregistrations",Cannot install module "statssales",Cannot install module "statssearch",Cannot install module "statsstock",Cannot install module "statsvisits",Cannot install module "tbupdater",Cannot install module "themeconfigurator"

If you need some assistance, you can get tailored help from our support team. The official documentation is also here to guide you. Official forum | thirtybees.com | Support | Documentation | Contact us | © 2007-2017