thirty bees forum

Migrate button does nothing - PS1.6.1.17

Chandra

Question

Hi,

I am trying to migrate to TB using the migration module/tool on PS 1.6.1.17 and all pre-requisites are green.

However clicking the migrate button does nothing. I have tried this on a couple of different browsers and it is the same behaviour.

Also tried downgrading from PHP 7.1.11 to 5.6.30, no luck either.

A fresh composer install on the same server works fine, but I need to migrate an existing PS site.

Is there anywhere to look for logs and trouble shoot? Apache or system logs have absolutely nothing.

Thanks.

18 answers to this question

Its also possible to migrate PS to Thirtybees with this module: https://addons.prestashop.com/nl/migratie-backup/8934-migrationpro-prestashop-to-prestashop-migration-tool.html

It works very good and it gives you the opportunity to migrate your data into a clean installation of thirtybees(in my opinion the best way to start)

I had the same problem with the migration tool of TB because i used a custom template and got stuck. On advice from @Baarssen i used Migration Pro on a fresh TB install and everything works fine with the Migration Pro module. Still running presta but in january i go fully run on TB, in the mean time i update my TB shop with Migaration Pro to keep all data 1/1 the same. It is not a cheap module but worth the prise. It save's me a lot of time with 2300 products contents, images and more.

Well I switched because saving products on PS was taking on average 2 to 5 mins something was wrong. I was going to go opencart but same as ps you can't upgrade from 2 to 3 & most plugins I needed where for 2. so I backed up my site & say well 30 bees can't make it worst. and here I be & good news problem is gone! yah now I can get back to marketing & Selling.

yeah never do that PLEASE if you ever go to a version 2 at some point ALWAYS make a upgrade script or scrap the whole idea! poor e-tailors like me are spending to much time upgrading to the next shinny marble when you got to rebuild you loose all your seo urls blah blah the list goes on. I wish you guys all the best it's promising and switching was easy as all get out once I switched the PHP version.

I had your newsletter & you sent me a e-mail telling people about this project & why you started it so I had a look. Then I e-mailed you back and we had a rather nice conversation over e-mail.You still got to get that store activated looks like you got nothing. I am sure you remember me now So I just got a stock order & was trying to get items up on my website & I have been struggling with the PS saving error for ever well basically I got mad today & pulled the trigger. Glad I did.