thirty bees forum

stats...again

SLiCK_303

Question

Not sure if you were fully done with Remove NVD3/gridhtml dependency, but at 9pm CST, I d/l 1.0.4rc1 with all your commits and u/l it over my test site. I uninstalled and deleted both the NVD3, and Grid HTML modules. I also u/l the latest Statsmodule . After that, any stats module that needs to display graphs, shows the following error... Graph engine selected is unavailable.

7 answers to this question

I stumbled upon similar problem.

Stats module error msg:

Warning at line 427 in the file /classes/module/ModuleStats.php
[2] call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'StatsModule' does not have a method 'hookGraphEngine'
Would you be so kind to help me in resolving that issue.

Thanks in advance!

Reprosteps: Go to Statistics > Best categories

During installation, statsmodule class is registered as default grid renderer. But this class does not implement hookGraphEngine. And it also does not extends ModuleGridEngineCore class as well, so it can't be used as a renderer at all.

The fix should consist of: 

1. fix the configuration key (drop it completely)

2. add additional checks to ModuleStatsCore::engineGrid to ensure grid engine implements hook,... or even better, drop this nonsense and call hook in standard way

3. add additional checks to ModuleStatsCore::createGrid to ensure grid engine implements ModuleGridEngineCore interface

... and the same for *Graph

Well, i use tb 1.0.x version, right after installing modules statsmodule and statsdata when open some statistic page's tabs i receive mentioned warning.

This message generated when following tabs:

• best categories
  • best customers
  • best manufacturers
  • best suppliers
  • best vouchers
  • best selling products
  • browsers and operating systems
  • customer accounts
  • newsletter
  • orders profit
  • registered customer information
  • sales and orders
  • visitors origin

18 minutes ago, datakick said:

Reprosteps: Go to Statistics > Best categories

During installation, statsmodule class is registered as default grid renderer. But this class does not implement hookGraphEngine. And it also does not extends ModuleGridEngineCore class as well, so it can't be used as a renderer at all.

The fix should consist of: 

1. fix the configuration key (drop it completely)

2. add additional checks to ModuleStatsCore::engineGrid to ensure grid engine implements hook,... or even better, drop this nonsense and call hook in standard way

3. add additional checks to ModuleStatsCore::createGrid to ensure grid engine implements ModuleGridEngineCore interface

... and the same for *Graph

Thank you Petr for detailed explanation.

Unfortunately, because i'm not skilled in php programming, i can't appy steps you've described for this problem resolution.

I've found config key(s) and deleted it. Then i stopped. Further? Not sure i can do it.

Anyway thank you for prompt reaction.

2 hours ago, DaoKakao said:

Thank you Petr for detailed explanation.

Unfortunately, because i'm not skilled in php programming, i can't appy steps you've described for this problem resolution.

I've found config key(s) and deleted it. Then i stopped. Further? Not sure i can do it.

Anyway thank you for prompt reaction.

To make it work, all you need to do is to delete this entry from configuration table:

DELETE FROM tb_configuration 
 WHERE name IN ('PS_STATS_GRID_RENDER', 'PS_STATS_RENDER') 
   AND value = 'statsmodule';

The core code will be fixed in one of the upcoming version