thirty bees forum

items not clickable, only 1 item per category clickable

DRMasterChief

Question

Hello, now i have created my first items in TB 1.0.3 . I am not using standard theme, but i think this is not the problem (test items was without problems before).

But from today on, the items are not clickable. I can not choose them by an mouse click to get the item details. I can only choose the first item per category. It shows me all items from the category, but when i click on the 2nd, 3rd... i will come the the detail site from the first item again and again.

In BO, i can see at the SEO site in product catalog the direct link to each item, and it shows the same link for every item, which is not correct. e.g. for the first item with description new1 it is myshopdomain123.com/en/newcategory1/new1 and for the 2nd item with description new2 it is also myshopdomain123.com/en/newcategory1/new1

Please let me know your ideas ?!? thank you

11 answers to this question

Hi, Your links are broken. It's looks like a HTML tags problems. Evenif links work, browser try to fix itself wrong HTML tag, and from where we are, can't find the problem cause the browser. Hard to guess what's happen :( The best it's to try again with standard theme, and let's us know what's happen with. Regards,

Thank you for your answers. Yes there are duplicated URLs, but i can not change or edit them.
The theme is not the problem i think, i have used this since a few months for test, and this problem never appears before with the template.

I have done the following changes after i have created 6 items for test: - turned off the apache function mod_security in BO - turned on "stock management", tried something with it and then turned off

The reason why i tried the stock management: I use an external software to manage items, it is called JTL Wawi. The orders, items, categories and so on are transfered into the JTL Wawi and by a connector and we can manage the complete internal stock management, customers, orders, shipments, invoices and so on with this. The JTL Wawi is preceding, this means all changes for items, prices, quantity... must be done in the JTL Wawi and this transfers it into the shop.

But.... the JTL Wawi transfers also the stock quantity into the shop. So i have to check if this works with TB and if the shop shows delivery time and availability correct. This works with the connector, gladly. Now the problem is, that we are in Germany and we have to use the AEUC module for delivery time., and this makes a problem. We have 2 different points in the shop with a delivery time, which is a problem and not allowed by law.

So, until know i have disabled seo-friendly urls and the problem disappears, but i do not know why. We have enabled it before without any problems?!?

@DRMasterChief if I remember correctly, i also had the problem a few weeks ago. i think it occurred when i imported articles with csv without to create previousley the related category in BO. The problem has disappeared, as soon as I created - before import - a category for all imported articles and problem reappeared for all subsequent articles in the csv, if there was for any ONE of imported articles no identical category in BO.

Ich bin SEHR daran interessiert zu erfahren, ob JTL-WaWi mit thirty bees reibungslos zusammenarbeitet ... ;-)

@DRMasterChief Wenn ich manuell einen Artikel anlege, muss ich die Zuordnung aus den vorhandenen Kategorien wählen. Wenn ich auf "neue Kategorie" gehe, verlasse ich nach einer Warnmeldung, daß bereits eingegebene Artikel-Daten verlorengehen die Artikel-Maske und die Kategorie-Maske öffnet sich. Beim Import mit csv, xls usw. scheint - analog dazu - vorausgesetzt zu werden, daß vor dem Import bereits für jeden Artikel eine Kategorie mit IDENTISCHEM Namen vorhanden ist. Andernfalls bekommen alle NACHFOLGENDEN Artikel nach dem ersten Artikel, für den die Kategorie fehlt, dessen identischen "SEO-freundlichen" Link. Außerdem ist mir aufgefallen, daß beim Import Fehler in der Zuordnung zu einer Kategorie auftreten, wenn bei den Import-Daten eine Kategorie ein "&" enthält, z.B. "Astronomie & Kosmologie", während "Astrologie und Kosmologie" funktionierte. Ob und für welche anderen Sonderzeichen das noch zutrifft, habe ich nicht überprüft.