thirty bees forum

AEUC v3.1.3 shows "in cart" for items in same category - why and how to change this?

DRMasterChief

Hello, a few days ago, there was an update for AEUC to v3.1.3 from TB-Updater.

Now it shows the button "in cart" for items in same category. When i am on an item detail site, i have some other products from same category in the middle of the page. And at this, i have the button "in cart" for these items.

There is no price and no delivery time or such things, but the button "in cart" is a problem regarding the regulations here for EU and usually the "in cart" has to be disabled at this point.

I am not sure if the problem is sourced in the module AEUC or Crosselling or Productscatergory ?!?

thank you!

30knees, it was invisible all the time in the last weeks, but i think it came with the update of AEUC module or maybe an other module (there was about 3-5 updates for various modules i think !???). No changes with the template, so i dont think so....

mdekker, thank you for the information. Handling with Cache is changed to solve which problems? Can you tell us please?

thank you!!

@drmasterchief

in the standard theme -> modules productscategory -> productscategory.tpl Comment out or delete the code below, then the button should not be displayed anymore

original <div class="clearfix" style="margin-top:5px"> {if !$PS_CATALOG_MODE && ($categoryProduct.allow_oosp || $categoryProduct.quantity > 0)} <div class="no-print"> <a class="button ajax_add_to_cart_button" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart', true, NULL, "qty=1&amp;id_product={$categoryProduct.id_product|intval}&amp;token={$static_token}&amp;add")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" data-id-product="{$categoryProduct.id_product|intval}" title="{l s='Add to cart' mod='productscategory'}"> <span>{l s='Add to cart' mod='productscategory'}</span> </a> </div> {/if} </div>