thirty bees forum

Problem in the ordering process

zimmer-media

If a customer wants to order (without login or guest checkout), no error message will appear when clicking on the "buy" button. For example, it lacks the hint "You need to log in, create an account" or something like that.

The curious thing is, with the payment options bank transfer and Stripe, the page is simply reloaded without an error message, which gives the customer the hint, you must log in or something. When paying with Paypal you will be forwarded directly to the Paypal payment. The customer pays the order. Thereby also no order is generated in the shop.

tb 1.0.3 standard theme with AEUC module and OPC. Paypal is only set as default. Express checkout and Paypal login are not activated.

0_1516111643009_schnell-bestellung.png

It doesn't happen with me. I can't even choose to pay. The payment sector says:

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD Please sign in to see payment methods.

I can only choose the payment method if I enter a customer name (for guest checkout) and accept the TOS.

@zimmer-media I have same problem (v.1.04 RC1): www.buecher-boerse.com There is a reminder for choosing payment method, also for TOS agreement, but no reminder for missing customer identity: page is simply reloading

@30knees I had this order (customer data > carrier method > payment method) in version 1.0.3 and can not find it in version 1.0.4. Now order is reversed: payment method > carrier method > customer data

@30knees

I get this view when I deactivate the option "Legally secure order overview" in the AEUC module. But I do not have the german (eu) button "order now"

Diese Ansicht erhalte ich, wenn ich im AEUC Modul die Option "Rechtssichere Bestellübersicht" deaktiviere. Aber da habe ich nicht den deutschen (eu) Button "Zahlungspflichtig bestellen"

@30knees Have just disabled "Rechtssichere Bestellübersicht aktivieren" and it's much better now. Now the steps in the ordering process are numbered: "1 Konto", "2 Lieferarten" and "3 Wählen Sie Ihre Zahlungsart" with the note: "Bitte tragen Sie zunächst Ihre Lieferanschrift ein und speichern diese, um eine Zahlungsart auszuwählen." Bye-bye "Rechtssichere Bestellübersicht", don't miss you... As far as i know, it's not a legal duty. The current implementation of "Rechtssichere Bestellübersicht aktivieren" reverses the logic and order of the steps of the ordering process and should, I believe, be changed.

Regarding the "legal order overview" I am of the opinion that according to the legal regulations a button "jetzt kaufen / Zahlungspflichtig bestellen / etc" should give / must - be no matter whether 5 steps or OPC, which appears as the last option in the ordering process. I know that many large online shops do not stick to it and are actually Abmahngefährdet. But the Abmahnungsanwälte prefer to go to the small shops!

Another Bug: As soon, as i save customer data on OPC, the text "Die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und das Widerrufsrecht habe ich zur Kenntnis genommen und stimme ihnen uneingeschränkt zu." changes to: "Ich habe die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen gelesen und stimme ihnen uneingeschränkt zu. (Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen lesen)"

@zimmer-media no, its not the name, it depend on "if then>else": On saving customer data on OPC, the text “Die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen und das Widerrufsrecht habe ich zur Kenntnis genommen und stimme ihnen uneingeschränkt zu.” changes to: “Ich habe die Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen gelesen und stimme ihnen uneingeschränkt zu. (Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen lesen)” > text “Widerrufsrecht” and therefore link to “Widerrufsrecht” is gone