Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

rubben1985

SEO optimization

Hi,

I am using the professional blog module from PrestaShop official marketplace, and I want to change it to TB official module in order to make all work under TB environment :)

But I realize I can not personalize Title, meta description.... I made a post test and as the title it selects my company name, nothing about the post.

Is not really possible to set a title and other SEO fields? I think this is quite important in SEO optimization but having you knowledge in SEO, there is maybe an explanation :)

As a suggestion, we are all of us, ecommerces, so being able to add related products would be also quite important in my opinion.

Are this 2 features planned for medium term?

Thanks

Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of creating and optimizing relevant, authoritative content in a way that helps visitors (and search engine crawlers) find answers to their key questions.Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic.

krnt.run

myindigocard app

Edited by marrbhi