thirty bees forum

Unable to complete payment with 'guest checkout'

raytowle

Question

So - yesterday we tested the site extensively and 'checkout as payment was working'. Today, were now not able to check out and view payment options as guest even though guest checkout is enable and i've made 100% sure that in Modules and Services >> Payment, Paypal is enabled for 'visitor, guest and customer' yet when trying to complete checkout as a guest, we still get this error: "Please sign in to see payment methods."

Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

Just wondering if any one had any ideas on this one? I'm still scratching my head on this. Checkout works perfectly if you are signed in, yet guests are asked to sign in to view the payment options. I've rechecked all the settings and paypal is available to guest users in the back end - but not sure why its no longer allowing guests to complete checkout.

I did - but I did try turning off the one-page option and still had the same problem. That said..... after having a break from the coding for a day, it just "started working" - not sure why or how, but clicking "save" (as I expected to have to do) just started working... So all is well.... and everything works.... So I'm happy....