thirty bees forum

Order Management Module – Edit Order

Kleijn36

I'am looking for a Order Management "Module – Edit Order" to edit order after payment is accepted. Change QTY or add a product to an existing order etc etc. Does someone run an order edit module on TB? Globosoftware has a module but dont know if it is compatibel with TB http://www.globosoftware.net/prestashop-modules/prestashop-order-management-module-edit-order/

Silbersaiten in Germany have this module in their range of products since years. Anyway, this is one of the few developer stores I would never buy a module from. I am sorry to say so but after all the issues I had with their modules (I bought some over the years there) I think I have to publicly warn you. Anyway I still use a pretty old version of their order edit module and it still does it jobs for 80% of my needs.

@pedalman said in Order Management Module – Edit Order:

Silbersaiten in Germany have this module in their range of products since years. Anyway, this is one of the few developer stores I would never buy a module from. I am sorry to say so but after all the issues I had with their modules (I bought some over the years there) I think I have to publicly warn you. Anyway I still use a pretty old version of their order edit module and it still does it jobs for 80% of my needs.

Do you mean you'd warn about Silbersaiten or Globosoftware? I have Silbersaiten's order edit module and it works well. I was thinking of getting their DHL module.

I was talking about Silbersaiten. I bought Moussiq pro (had many issues with that one), Formmaker and Gallery (both unusable) and Orderedit that as said does the job for me most the time (also in TB) but has bugs. I spent hours in order to get any help by Silbersaiten (Mr. and Ms. Bangiev) who never could help. If I got something you could call help then it was by external programmers they hired. When I reported bugs Mr. Bangiev always reacted annoyed and transferred his statement that only they could set up a shop and install modules. Customers who buy modules should also hire them. ... So, my recommendation is if you can try to avoid them. I you can't buy OrderEdit or do the job in the DB directly. cheers