thirty bees forum

prozis.com I think is a great example

Beeta

@wakabayashi said in prozis.com I think is a great example:

Sure it is. But I don't like the idea, that every module includes it's own technique. :)

Imagine you include this one to your module. Another coder adds another editor to his newsletter module. That is in my opinion not a nice situation for the merchants.

Maybe I don't understand this argument so well, but what exactly do you propose?

@doclucas said in prozis.com I think is a great example:

@wakabayashi said in prozis.com I think is a great example:

Sure it is. But I don't like the idea, that every module includes it's own technique. :)

Imagine you include this one to your module. Another coder adds another editor to his newsletter module. That is in my opinion not a nice situation for the merchants.

Maybe I don't understand this argument so well, but what exactly do you propose?

You can load tinymce with one line of code to your textarea (backoffice). Something similair for a pagebuilder would be nice.

Yeah, I am also all for adding as many built in features to TB, as long as none of them breaks backward compatibility with PS 1.6. Legacy compatibility is critical for this project. That said, getting a TB website to look exactly the same as prozis is possible even now, without any touch in the core code. It's that good. :)