thirty bees forum

prozis.com I think is a great example

Beeta

@doclucas

Although I'm aware of blackhat tactics, I'm not really sure about this company in particular.

Anyways, about their website:

I think the color coding on individual categories looks really snazzy and a lot of people would buy into such aesthetics.

They also have beautiful product pages, with discount CTA above fold in a nice looking thin strip.

https://www.prozis.com/ww/en/prozis/prozis-corehr-smartband-with-heart-rate-monitor ^ Additionally, they have beautiful infographics on their private label product descriptions. Also note how the buy box follows the infographic down the page, so it's always visible. Their point system is visible as well, which obviously adds perceived value. If they have multiple variations, that follows too. In my opinion, this is a very optimized website.

Also, I thought their slider towards the bottom of the homepage that slides downwards in layers was pretty cool. I don't think I would personally use something like that on my money sites but I think it looks good on their site.

@doclucas

Yes, most of what I like about their website is design related.

Although, their search is pretty cool too. Try typing something in their search box. It shows up and adapts to new search terms near instantly, without having to press enter and wait for it to load.

I am pretty sure making a template built on TB that does pretty much everything that this site does is doable, as long as we are just talking about js/css design elements. And as I pointed out about elasticsearch, some if not all of the features are already available in TB core, modules or possibly with prestashop 1.6 modules.

Right now I see many things on this site, which can't be done with tb easily. Even something simple like the about page: https://www.prozis.com/ww/en/about-us

Very hard to make it like that in tb. That's why I always say, that this plattform needs to go on. :)

You can also code a module ofc. But from my opinion, tb anyway needs a landing page builder...

Once you do this as a module, you will see in the feedback how flexible that thing has to be... Some want a slider, some a list. Some want the icons on the left, some want it on the right and so on and on. ;)

That's what modules are for. ;) And there are plenty of such advanced CMS modules for PS 1.6 already. Here is one example: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/page-customization/19835-advanced-cms-contenmaker-for-landing-pages.html Which brings me to my original point - these things can be done on TB. :)