thirty bees forum

Modules & Themes Catalog still linked to Prestashop addons, bug or on purpose?

cprats

Question

The back office's "Modules & Themes Catalog" under "Modules & Services" menu still links to Prestashop addons in thirty bees ver. 1.0.7. Today it does not work because there is a connectivity issue with addons.prestashop.com. I just want to check if thirty bees should link to a supposed addons.thirtybees.com and this is a bug, or if this section has been left linking to Prestashop addons on purpose.

This is how the section looks like right now, despite yesterday it displayed Prestashop's themes.

0_1539079515245_modulesandhemes.jpg

8 answers to this question

I've deleted the menu here: Administration - Menus - Modules & Services (click details here) - Modules & Themes Catalog (click delete here). Now the menu has disappeared, but there is still a file in home/controllers/admin/AdminAddonsCatalogController.php Is it safe to delete it and avoid any linking of my store with Prestashopp addons API? Any other file to delete or edit?

there is still a file in home/controllers/admin/AdminAddonsCatalogController.php Is it safe to delete it

Yes, this file is no longer needed.

There is a file consistency check in back office -> Advanced Preferences -> Configuration Information. Currently this lists missing and modified files. I took your post as an opportunity to make it list obsolete files as well. Will be in the v1.0.8 release.

If you can't wait, replace controllers/admin/AdminInformationController.php and admin-dev/themes/default/template/controllers/information/helpers/view/view.tpl with recent copies from thirty bees' Github repository.